White Label Table Funding
Your Loan - Our Capital, Resources and Risk
Your relationships are protected. Always
No loan buyback risk and no reps and warrants required
Some lenders have been caught with loans on their balance sheets, causing financial strain. Roc Capital’s confidence in our process means we don’t require you to issue representations and warranties. No matter the circumstance, we will never ask you to buy back a loan. Ever.
Our deal box is wide
We table fund the widest range of loans in the industry at competitive pricing. We offer bridge loans for fix and flip, ground up, and multifamily projects. Our rental product suite includes single property rentals, rental portfolios, and multifamily properties, including mixed-use. Our rates and terms are the industry’s most flexible and customizable, from smaller projects to mega portfolios.
Loans for Professional Residential
Real Estate Investors
Table funding involves a settlement that stands behind the financing of a mortgage loan that simultaneously coincides with assigning the loan to the person advancing the funds.
- It’s a pass-through process that keeps your image as the lender with your client intact.
- No delays at closing because the parties resolve all major issues before that stage.
- In the majority of cases, if issues do arise, they are relatively minor and easily solved.
- The advance of funds is seamless and smooth with the lender wiring in the agreed loan value before closing time. It’s the closing agent’s responsibility to ensure the process as described runs to schedule.
- The deal won’t fall through on the expected timeline because the funds aren’t there on the closing date.
The all in one capital platform
for private lenders
We help you save time and make more money
Full Technology Suite
Our web portal and mobile app allow you to securely submit and price deals, check your borrower’s credit and background and follow the status of your loans throughout their lifecycle.